Rules for RHC during Covid-192 April 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Manitoba, every preparation is underway and every precaution is being taken to ensure RHC is able to safely care for its patients, residents and staff.
– All visitng has been suspended for the time being
– Exceptions will be made for end of life care on a case by case basis
– Entrance to the facility is limited to the main entrance and the south entrance
– Permitted visitors must use main entrance
– All staff are subject to a daily screening process to ensure they are healthy to provide care
Deliveries for Residents / Patients:
– RHC has put strict restrictions on most goods delivered to the Centre
– Anything delivered must be wipeable
– Food or flower deliveries are not permitted during this time
We thank you for your understanding as we work through this pandemic together.
For regular COVID-19 updates please visit: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/